May 4 - Beagist Accessories - Arm Knitting Workshop
Oh Look, Fabric!
221 Main Street, E., Milton, ON L9T 1N9
Arm-Knitting Workshop- Scarf
Instructor: Francis Vazquez
Date: Saturday, May 4th, 2019
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
(arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the workshop to get settled in)
Workshop Fee: $65.00/pp
Duration of Workshop: Approx. 2 hours
Minimum Participants: 4
Maximum Participants: 6
Age Requirement: 16+
Skill Requirement: Beginner
*** Please DO NOT add this to your cart, registration and payment is made through Beagist Accessories, scroll down to the payment section for details. Thank you ***
What to bring:
- Measuring tape
**The yarn will be provided to you**
- Not applicable
What you will learn:
- You will learn the fundamentals to arm- knitting. How to cast-on stitches; how to knit stitch; and how to cast-off stitches; how to weave in ends. Finally, we will learn how to arm-knit a scarf.
- If the minimum amount of participants is not met, the workshop will be cancelled.
- The cost of the material is included in the fee. Once you register, the payment is immediately used to purchase the yarn. The cost of the yarn is not refundable.
- Restroom is not wheelchair/walker accessible
- In order to ensure that each participant receives enough attention to learn and complete a project in the allotted time frame, our workshops are limited in the number of participants, based on the workshop being taught unless otherwise stated. A minimum age of 16+ is required for all of our adult workshops. Materials and supplies are not included in the workshop fee unless otherwise noted.
- Should a participant not adhere to the instructor’s instructions and/or be a disruption for other participants, the participant may be removed from the workshop and the workshop fee will be forfeited.
Payment and Cancellation Policies:
- Sign up in the following link: arm knitting workshop
- Indicate your desired yarn colour (see available options below). Send full payment ($65.00) via EMT to email@example.com
- Your spot in the workshop will be reserved only if you signed up and sent full payment.
- Cancellations must be made a minimum 72 hours prior to the workshop start date. If you cancel, I will only refund $30.00, which corresponds to my instruction fee. You may decide to keep the yarn that was bought, but you will be responsible to pick up at my location or pay for the shipping costs.
- Cancellations made less than 72 hours of the workshop start date, forfeit their fee entirely. Also, no refunds/credits will be issued for "no-shows", due to illness, travel, etc.