June 25- Know Your Sewing Machine Workshop (Adult)
Oh Look, Fabric!
221 Main Street, E., Milton, ON L9T 1N9
Know Your Sewing Machine Workshop
Instructor: Elaine Theriault
Dates: Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
(arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the workshop to get settled in)
Workshop Fee: $50.00/pp + HST (paid at the time of booking)
Duration of Workshop: Approximately 2 hours
Minimum Participants: 2
Maximum Participants: 5
Age Requirement: 16+
Skill Requirement: Beginner
What to bring:
- Sewing machine in good working order and manual
- All purpose sewing foot
- Basic sewing kit (seam ripper, thread snips, scissors, pins)
- Scrap fabric
- You will receive a 5% discount on fabric purchases, for the purpose of this workshop only. If you are an existing Sewing Club Member, the additional 5% discount will not apply.
Do you know what all those knobs and dials are for? This hands on with your own machine will help you get more out of your sewing machine. Maintenance and much more will be covered. A must for anyone not familiar with their machine
- If the minimum amount of participants is not met, the workshop will be cancelled and the workshop fee will be refunded.
- Upon arriving in-store, we will require you to sign a Waiver prior to the workshop beginning.
- Restroom is not wheelchair/walker accessible
- In order to ensure that each participant receives enough attention to learn and complete a project in the allotted time frame, our workshops are limited in the number of participants, based on the workshop being taught unless otherwise stated. A minimum age of 16+ is required for all of our adult workshops. Materials and supplies are not included in the workshop fee unless otherwise noted.
- Safety is our first concern at Oh Look, Fabric! Should a participant not adhere to the instructor’s instructions and/or be a disruption for other participants, the participant may be removed from the workshop and the workshop fee will be forfeited.
Payment and Cancellation Policies:
- Spaces in our workshops are limited, therefore to reserve a seat in any of our workshops a 100% non-refundable deposit must be received at the time of registration. You may register for a class in person at the store or on our website at www.ohlookfabric.com. Cancellations must be made a minimum 72 hours prior to the workshop start date; you will receive an in-store credit. Cancellations made less than 72 hours of the workshop start date, forfeit their fee entirely. Also, no refunds/credits will be issued for "no-shows", due to illness, travel, etc.