June 8 - Maker's Meet-Up (Adult)
Oh Look, Fabric!
221 Main Street, E., Milton, ON L9T 1N9
Adult - Maker's Meet-UP
Instructor: Not Available
Dates: Saturday, June 8, 2019
Time: 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Workshop Fee: $7.00/pp + HST (paid at the time of booking)
Duration: Minimum 10 minutes - 4 1/2 hours maximum
Minimum Participants: 1
Maximum Participants: 5
Age Requirement: 16+
Skill Requirement: Any
Looking to get out for a bit and create in a different environment with like-minded individuals? Have a group of friends that are looking to have a "Stitch and Bitch"? Need to get a gift made, but have a few inquisitive people you need to get away from? Bring your sewing, knitting/crochet, embroidery, punch needle or cross stitch projects and create away in our workroom.
The only thing we ask is....... if you need to work on a large project, please let us know ahead of time so we can adjust the amount of participants to allow for space.
Feel free to bring snacks, a cold lunch or a beverage of your choice (Note: alcoholic beverages are not permitted at OLF!). We have water, tea and coffee available as well at no additional cost.
- There will not be an instructor on site to help you with your projects, you got this though! Also, this date is not to be used to hold your own workshop/class, please see front counter or email us to inquire about hosting a workshop with OLF!
- Cutting mat, iron and ironing board are free to use
- Please make sure to bring the tools you will need to make your handmade items with you, i.e. rotary cutter, pins, rulers, needles, crochet hooks, etc. (we do have some notions available in-store to purchase)
- Upon arriving in-store, we will require you to sign a Waiver prior to the workshop beginning.
- Restroom is not wheelchair/walker accessible
- A minimum age of 16+ is required for all of our adult workshops. Materials and supplies are not included in the workshop fee unless otherwise noted.
- Safety is our first concern at Oh Look, Fabric! Should a participant be a disruption for other participants, the participant may be removed from the workshop and the workshop fee will be forfeited.
Payment and Cancellation Policies:
- Space in our Maker's Meet-UP workshops are limited, therefore to reserve a seat a 100% non-refundable payment must be received at the time of registration. You may register for a workshop in person at the store or on our website at www.ohlookfabric.com