September 12 - Binding Lecture (Adult)
Oh Look, Fabric!
221 Main Street, E., Milton, ON L9T 1N9
Adult - Binding Lecture
Instructor: Elaine Theriault
Dates: Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
(arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the workshop to get settled in)
Workshop Fee: $10.00/pp + HST
Duration of Workshop: Approx. 1 hours
Minimum Participants: 3
Maximum Participants: 20
Age Requirement: 16+
Skill Requirement: All levels
Are you happy with the way your bindings look? This lecture is going to give you some simple tips that will have your bindings looking very professional in no time. You'll learn what width of strips to cut for the binding size you want. Options for attaching the binding by machine or by hand, how to have beautiful mitered corners and most important, how to make that final join look practically invisible.
What to bring:
- The store will remain open after your lecture (until 8:45pm or until the last participant leaves prior to that time) if you wish to purchase any fabric, notions, etc
- If the minimum amount of participants is not met, the workshop will be cancelled and the workshop fee will be refunded.
- Restroom is not wheelchair/walker accessible
- In order to ensure that each participant receives enough attention to learn and complete a project in the allotted time frame, our workshops are limited in the number of participants, based on the workshop being taught unless otherwise stated. A minimum age of 16+ is required for all of our adult workshops. Materials and supplies are not included in the workshop fee unless otherwise noted.
- Safety is our first concern at Oh Look, Fabric! Should a participant not adhere to the instructor’s instructions and/or be a disruption for other participants, the participant may be removed from the workshop and the workshop fee will be forfeited.
Payment and Cancellation Policies:
- Spaces in our workshops are limited, therefore to reserve a seat in any of our workshops a 100% non-refundable deposit must be received at the time of registration. You may register for a class in person at the store or on our website at www.ohlookfabric.com. Cancellations must be made a minimum 72 hours prior to the workshop start date; you will receive an in-store credit. Cancellations made less than 72 hours of the workshop start date, forfeit their fee entirely. Also, no refunds/credits will be issued for "no-shows", due to illness, travel, etc.
**source of photo is unclear**